Nestled amongst picturesque and peaceful gardens, the Yorketown Caravan Park is the idea spot to position yourself to explore the Southern Yorke Peninsula.
With a choice of either cabin or powered sites and clean and tidy amenities, the park offers something for even the most discerning traveller.
The two bedroom cabins can cater for up to 6 people and are fully self contained. Comfortable beds and reverse cycle heating and cooling means that you are able to relax and enjoy the serenity.
Manicured, lush lawns are spread throughout the park to enable our guests to set up camp and unwind in style.
For those who don’t like the lawn, there are a number of neat and clean gravel sites available too. There really is something for everyone.
The park is able to cater for those with larger rigs and also small tent and swag accommodation.
Give Colin and Jenny a call on 0499 213 605 to discuss your accommodation needs.
- All reservations must be paid for on arrival, no refunds are given for a shortened stay.
- Check in time is strictly 2.00pm unless previously negotiated.
- Check out time is strictly 10am unless previously negotiated.
- If your arrival time is later than 6.00pm than please let us know.
- If unable to arrive on your due date please let the park know or your booking will lapse at 10.00am the following day.
- Deposits on bookings cancelled 21 days or more will be refunded where a cancellation is made less than 21 days prior to arrival, no refund of deposits will be given.
- All refunds are subject to a 20% administration fee.
- All requests for refunds must be forwarded to the Park Manager(s) in writing, who will then forward the request to Council for consideration.
- Booking refunds must be made by Council cheque – under no circumstances are the Park Managers able to provide cash refunds.
- A surcharge may be applied to one night bookings.
- No bookings will be taken more than twelve months in advance.